Food Drop Off
Loaves & Fishes distributes over 60,000 lbs of food every week to our families in need, and we couldn’t do it without the support of the entire community. Food donations are accepted at the Loaves & Fishes location (1871 High Grove Lane, Naperville, IL 60540) during all regular business hours. Volunteers will be available to help unload your vehicle. Please make an appointment if you plan to drop off food outside of open hours.
View our Updated Parking Map to see donation drop-off location.
Drop Off Hours
Monday - 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday - 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesday - 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Thursday - 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday - 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Saturday – 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Sunday – closed
What to Bring:
When contributing foods to Loaves & Fishes, please select commercially packaged food items in cans or unbreakable containers. Consider donating healthy, low-fat and low-sugar products that our families are sure to appreciate and enjoy. Favorites include:
• canned meats (tuna, chicken, salmon)
• canned and boxed meals (soup, chili, stew, macaroni and cheese)
• peanut butter and other nut butters
• canned or dried beans and peas (i.e., black, pinto, lentils)
• pasta, rice, cereal
• canned fruits and vegetables
• personal care items (toothpaste, shampoo, toilet paper)
• household cleaners (laundry detergent)
• diapers and wipes
• pet foods and supplies
Loaves & Fishes cannot distribute:
• open or used items
• foods in rusty, severely damaged or unlabeled containers
• outdated or expired food items
• homemade canned goods or re-packaged goods
• prepared foods that are unpackaged
• alcoholic beverages
• prescriptive medical supplements
PLEASE do not leave perishable food items in food collection bins without notifying an attendant.
Hosting a food drive to benefit Loaves & Fishes?
Amazon.com Wish List is another option for those wishing to give:
Loaves & Fishes Community Pantry has a wish list of select items on Amazon.com. Your purchases can be shipped directly to the pantry warehouse.