In order to ensure a safe and healthy environment for all who visit Loaves & Fishes, we have established the following Client Rights and Responsibilities based on our core values: Community, Compassion, Dignity, Hope, Service
As a client of Loaves & Fishes, you have:
- The privilege of participating in a food distribution program, as well as other assistance programs offered here free of charge.
- The right to receive courteous and respectful service from all staff and volunteers who represent our organization.
- The right to be treated fairly without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, physical or mental handicap, or citizenship status.
Respect each other
- Respect all rules, policies and procedures.
- Supervise children at all times.
- Drive safely.
- Respect parking guidelines.
- Use respectful language and behaviors.
- Be thoughtful of other clients.
Respect the environment
- Do not smoke anywhere on the grounds.
- Do not eat or drink while inside the building.
- Do not loiter before or after program hours.
All clients are expected to follow these rules to be served at Loaves & Fishes.
Disregard for the above responsibilities may result in a discontinuation of services.