Tickets Available at bit.ly/kiwanispancake
and at Anderson’s Naperville Bookshop, Casey’s Foods & Oswald’s Pharmacy
A 63-year-old Naperville fundraiser!
- Saturday, March 17, 2018 from 7 am – noon
- New this year – a partnership with Loaves & Fishes
- 100% of the proceeds are donated to 25+ charities and Loaves & Fishes Child Nutrition Initiative to provide more milk and eggs for children
- Loaves & Fishes truck at the event to accept food donations
- Fun Fact: 10,000 pancakes & 9,000 sausages served
- A fun community and family-friendly festival!
- All-you-can eat pancake & sausage meal with beverages
- $8 in advance; $10 at the door; Pre-school aged children are FREE
- Local Junior High School Bands & Choirs will perform
- Celebrities will be flipping and serving pancakes
- Raffles with fabulous prizes donated by local businesses
- Popular Children’s area with games, activities, clowns and more
- Children’s interactive activities by DuPage Children’s Museum